St. Gertrude Parish Tuition Assistance
St. Gertrude Parish provides assistance to families who have financial need.
- Log onto your FACTS account.
- Click on Apply for Financial Aid link.
- Select the school year for which you will be paying.
- Complete the steps as prompted.
*If applying for tuition assistance, please apply for both Archdiocesan and Parish Assistance and do so at the same time; due date is February 6 of enrolling year.
Catholic Education Foundation
The Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) for the Archdiocese of Cincinnati accepts applications for elementary school (K-8) tuition assistance grants. All grants are needs-based and can be used at any Catholic elementary school within the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. Typically, awards have ranged from $250 to $1,200 per qualified student. All who apply for parish assistance should also apply for CEF grants.
- How to apply: catholicbestchoice.org
- Who should apply?
- Anyone in need of assistance.
- All EdChoice Expansion families whose full tuition* is not covered by the EdChoice scholarship.
EdChoice Scholarship Program
St. Gertrude School participates in the Educational Choice Scholarship (EdChoice) Program for Ohio residents. EdChoice provides students from designated public schools the opportunity to attend participating private schools. The program also provides low-income students scholarship opportunities.
For information about the program visit https://education.ohio.gov or contact Mr. Travis Johnson at (513) 561-8020 ext. 1103.