|Parishioner Tuition (K-8)|
|Four or more children||$14,145|
|*Flex Day K||$3,275|
|*Flex Day K||$5,050|
*Flex Day Kindergarten (M-F, 8am-1pm, 3/4 day)
A non-refundable registration fee of $100/child is due at registration. It is not part of tuition.
The actual cost per student is $6,750. State funds defray this cost by approximately $1,000 per child. St. Gertrude Parish subsidizes active parishioners and may award additional financial aid to qualifying families.
Tuition Grant Opportunities
- ODE/EdChoice Incoming Kindergarten; Low Income Grades K-4 (application opens February 1, 2018)
- St. Gertrude Parish and ArchDiocesan Tuition Assistance (deadline to apply January 31, 2018)
- Log onto your FACTS account.
- Click on Apply for Financial Aid link.
- Select the school year for which you will be paying.
- Complete the steps as prompted.
Please complete the following steps:
SGS Admissions Policy
- Saint Gertrude School strives for class size maximums for core subject instruction of 25 for Kindergarten and 28 for grades one through eight.
- Classes may be as small as 15 in the primary grades, at the discretion of the school principal or pastor.
- A wait list may be established.
- Priority deadline for enrollment is February 28th. Enrollment notification will be made by March 15th or earlier. The following students are given priority, provided they register by February 28th, the priority deadline.
- Current SGS families registering a sibling
- Active Parishioners of St. Gertrude Parish
- Active Parishioners of other Catholic Parishes
- Other applicants
- After February 28th, priority will be given to students based on date of registration.
- The pastor and the principal may choose to make exceptions to the admissions policy, at their discretion.
6543 Miami Ave. * Cincinnati, OH * 45243 * (513) 561-8020 * fax: (513) 561-7184 *