St. Gertrude School embraces a philosophy which is committed to the education of children in partnership with parents. Our community of friars, sisters, parents, teachers, coaches, and parishioners work together to educate our children so that they will become become independent thinkers, rooted deeply in faith and love.
We are blessed to have faculty and staff that are highly-skilled, generous, and dedicated to preparing our students to succeed.
- We are attentive to each student's curiosity, progress, and need for intellectual challenges.
- We place an emphasis on the mastery of essential skills particularly in mathematics, science, and language arts.
- We cultivate an atmosphere that encourages responsibility, problem-solving, and an awareness of being a member of a community.
LATEST IOWA TEST RESULTS
St. Gertrude School is accredited by the State of Ohio and the Ohio Catholic Schools Accrediting Association. The curriculum follows the graded course of studies of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
Among 90 elementary schools within the Archdiocese of Cincinnati, St. Gertrude School
- Ranked 1st overall on Core Composite (ELA & Math)
- Ranked 3rd overall on Complete Composite
- Ranked 2nd overall in English Language Arts
- Ranked 2nd overall in Math
- Ranked 5th overall in Science
Based on High School Placement Test (HSPT) scores, the Class of 2016 ranked in the Top 10% of all schools (public and private) in the Cincinnati area.