St. Gertrude School is accredited by the State of Ohio and the Ohio Catholic Schools Accrediting Association. The curriculum follows the graded course of studies of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
Among 90 elementary schools within the Archdiocese of Cincinnati, St. Gertrude School
- Ranked 1st overall on Core Composite (ELA & Math)
- Ranked 3rd overall on Complete Composite
- Ranked 2nd overall in English Language Arts
- Ranked 2nd overall in Math
- Ranked 5th overall in Science
Based on High School Placement Test (HSPT) scores, the Class of 2016 ranked in the Top 10% of all schools (public and private) in the Cincinnati area.