- Total enrollment: 339 students
- 48% male, 52% female
- Students come from 24 different school districts
- School day begins at 8 a.m. and ends at 3 p.m.
- Aftercare is available until 6 p.m.
- 33% of students receive financial assistance beyond the parish subsidy. 90% of students receive the parish subsidy available to all.
- Total of 26 faculty members
- Average homeroom size: 20
- Overall student to teacher ratio of 13:1
- Average tenure of faculty: 10 years
LATEST IOWA TEST RESULTS
Among 90 elementary schools within the Archdiocese of Cincinnati:
- Ranked 1st overall on Core Composite (ELA & Math)
- Ranked 3rd overall on Complete Composite
- Ranked 2nd overall in English Language Arts
- Ranked 2nd overall in Math
- Ranked 5th overall in Science
- Students who met or exceeded annual growth: 94% (Grades 4 -7)